Hey folks – things are changing! This is an audio-only update, so feel free to listen below or download the MP3 file to hear me ramble about what’s going on.
This is what Jim looks like uncomfortably close up.
Search the Site
7th Son alcohol announcement Atlas Games avatar Batman battle mat board games branding caffeine camarilla canon celebrities charles white cloning comics con concarolinas d&d dark dc deadlands death discussion Disney doc doc holliday doctor who dragon*con fabled environments facebook fairies fantasy floor plans game show gestalt horror interview J.C. Hutchins Jennifer Hudock kickstarter Kilroy 2.0 larp mad scientist Mad Scientist University Marvel miniatures monologues movies networking online gaming otherdoc picture Pirates of the Caribbean podcast psychology rant requiem review rpg savage worlds scarab Star Trek Star Wars storytelling games Talisman theatre time twitter update valentine wolfe vampire Volkswagen web writing
Look! It’s the Past!
Jim - Yes, THAT Jim by Byron James Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Once upon a time OH GOD THE FOURTH WALL IS BREAKING! RUN!!!--- 8 hours ago
- I'll give it this, no other project's ever required me to dig up info on Dante, Hercules and Slim Pickens in the same half hour. #amwriting--- 1 day ago
- Is this actually about to happen? Am I really about to give the Underworld its own underworld? Yep. I think I am. #amwriting--- 1 day ago
- Too... many... characters... to... satisfy... #amwriting #gaahh--- 2 days ago
- Feeling worn out. Don't want to do anything tonight but become one with the mattress.--- 3 days ago