I ramble for a while trying to put my finger on exactly what it is that bothers me about the way social media has changed since the late 00’s.
UPDATE: Since recording this, I’ve gone ahead and joined Ello. Here’s my page for anyone who’s currently in the Beta and wants to look me up there and say `ello: https://ello.co/otherdoc (cockney slang not required, but appreciated…) 😉
This is what Jim looks like uncomfortably close up.
Search the Site
Look! It’s the Past!
Jim - Yes, THAT Jim by Byron James Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Tomorrow I return to a book I stopped writing at the halfway point a couple of years ago. This may require death-defying feats of outlining.--- 18 hours ago
- When at last I stood before the oracle and bared my soul, she turned and said unto me, "Renew your domain in 90 days or risk cancellation."--- 4 days ago
- Ah HA! Ha HA ha! HA! (crosses fingers) Ha? twitter.com/comingsoonnet/…--- 5 days ago
- Just found an awesome parking space. I wonder if I've just used up all my allotted luck for the month? 0_o--- 6 days ago
- The Shaving of the Face has concluded. After examining the aftermath we have determined that it need not happen again for another decade.--- 1 week ago