Pining for the Aughts
I ramble for a while trying to put my finger on exactly what it is that bothers me about the way social media has changed since the late 00’s.
UPDATE: Since recording this, I’ve gone ahead and joined Ello. Here’s my page for anyone who’s currently in the Beta and wants to look me up there and say `ello: https://ello.co/otherdoc (cockney slang not required, but appreciated…) 😉
This is what Jim looks like uncomfortably close up.
Search the Site
Look! It’s the Past!
Jim - Yes, THAT Jim by Byron James Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Once upon a time OH GOD THE FOURTH WALL IS BREAKING! RUN!!!--- 8 hours ago
- I'll give it this, no other project's ever required me to dig up info on Dante, Hercules and Slim Pickens in the same half hour. #amwriting--- 1 day ago
- Is this actually about to happen? Am I really about to give the Underworld its own underworld? Yep. I think I am. #amwriting--- 1 day ago
- Too... many... characters... to... satisfy... #amwriting #gaahh--- 2 days ago
- Feeling worn out. Don't want to do anything tonight but become one with the mattress.--- 3 days ago